ROM Z2pro GLOBAL ROM v1 - 20161107

frank986

Dec 21, 2016
Is coloured notification LED and fingerprint sensor working in this rom ? full translation in german ?

Thanks for short information

dralion

Nov 30, 2016
Hi @Francko76, I want to thank you for the great work you did with the custom rom for the ZUK Z2 Pro. Your "Global Rom" it is a far better experience than stock. Nevertheless I have a few points/bugs I would like to report with the hope that you could take a look at it and maybe fix it.
  • The notifications don't work properly (I checked all possible settings like battery optimization, permissions). After a little research I guess it is connected with the missing safety center (app). Guys on XDA posted a working guide to the same topic, which includes specific settings in the safety center. At the moment notifications only work if you open an app and doesn't close it (it has to run in the background) or alternatively convert it to a system app.
  • The notifications are not expandable, like on most Android roms.
  • The alarm doesn't work, besides you let the app running in the background.
  • The home screens don't refresh. For example: I put a weather widget on the screen (M8 weather, the one you pre-installed) and checked all settings, but it never refreshed by itself. The same happens with every other widget.
  • In German there are a lot of translation mistakes and still a lot of English. I could help here if needed.
  • The loading circles and progress bars are very (too) fast. Every loading process looks a little bit weird so.
  • My last point is about the camera, but I guess you can't do anything about it. First the autofocus doesn't focus properly (s0metimes). Second the stock camera app doesn't use the hardware capabilities very good in low light conditions. Do you have an idea how that could be optimized? It is a shame that a phone with this hardware take so crappy pictures sometimes (compared e. g. with a Galaxy S7).
If you need any further information or help from my side, feel free to ask.

Tilch

Dec 3, 2016
Hi @Francko76, I want to thank you for the great work you did with the custom rom for the ZUK Z2 Pro. Your "Global Rom" it is a far better experience than stock. Nevertheless I have a few points/bugs I would like to report with the hope that you could take a look at it and maybe fix it.
  • The notifications don't work properly (I checked all possible settings like battery optimization, permissions). After a little research I guess it is connected with the missing safety center (app). Guys on XDA posted a working guide to the same topic, which includes specific settings in the safety center. At the moment notifications only work if you open an app and doesn't close it (it has to run in the background) or alternatively convert it to a system app.
  • The notifications are not expandable, like on most Android roms.
  • The alarm doesn't work, besides you let the app running in the background.
  • The home screens don't refresh. For example: I put a weather widget on the screen (M8 weather, the one you pre-installed) and checked all settings, but it never refreshed by itself. The same happens with every other widget.
  • In German there are a lot of translation mistakes and still a lot of English. I could help here if needed.
  • The loading circles and progress bars are very (too) fast. Every loading process looks a little bit weird so.
  • My last point is about the camera, but I guess you can't do anything about it. First the autofocus doesn't focus properly (s0metimes). Second the stock camera app doesn't use the hardware capabilities very good in low light conditions. Do you have an idea how that could be optimized? It is a shame that a phone with this hardware take so crappy pictures sometimes (compared e. g. with a Galaxy S7).
If you need any further information or help from my side, feel free to ask.
The animation speed can be changed ind the development settings. it's set to 0.5 if you put it back to 1.0 it's normal again

The Z2 Pro Camera is not really good, not much you can do about a hardware issue. except maybe THIS

shild

Jan 2, 2017
Hello Francko,

will you update this Rom to Zuk 2.5 with Android Nougat? It would be awesome!
I installed your Rom yesterday and its very good! German translations are really great! At some points there is still chinese or english but this isn't really important.
I would be really happy if you could do this update.
Thanks in advance for all your work!

dralion

Nov 30, 2016
Hello Francko,

will you update this Rom to Zuk 2.5 with Android Nougat? It would be awesome!
I installed your Rom yesterday and its very good! German translations are really great! At some points there is still chinese or english but this isn't really important.
I would be really happy if you could do this update.
Thanks in advance for all your work!
Would be great, especially with a few fixes to the bugs I reported above ;)

Dec 5, 2016
Good work!
Only one problem: this ROM do flash the TWRP recovery again. When i turn to recovery, the language turns to chinese and it shows LR Team.
But the TWRP recovery made by LR Team has issues while flashing other custom roms.

ale7381

Dec 28, 2016
There is a bug with the time zone in this ROM, that when you disable automatic date and time and select your time zone, and restart the device, the time zone is automatically changed, which only happens in this version (global)

Josenias

Feb 7, 2017
I installed the rom more when I restart the phone it stays in the ZUK logo, vibrates, and restarts. Does not charge the system. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

WaTCHMaN

Jun 8, 2017
im getting error while installing . im installed stock 2.3.0.44 later im installed twrp recovery and when i try to install this rom im taking error ''updater process ended with ERROR:7 .......''
how can i fix?