ROM ZUI 2.5.115 from XDA

Jun 27, 2016
Did you asks this on XDA ? I already answered there :D what exactly is the problem ? Are you able to open the play store ? If its just the closing of the play store in background, you have to lock the play app in the running apps view. Just swipe down the app and you'll see a locked lock.

Zangetsu1

Jan 10, 2017
Did you asks this on XDA ? I already answered there :D what exactly is the problem ? Are you able to open the play store ? If its just the closing of the play store in background, you have to lock the play app in the running apps view. Just swipe down the app and you'll see a locked lock.

Nah...play services crahes every 20seconds...
So gmail,YouTube too crash as it depends on play services....downloaded everything from Chinese app store and even tried opengapps,A-apps and benzo dynamic gapps.....
Nothing works...

I just wanted google play services to work ...
How can u even put google services in background running....its by default...and its not an app that can be locked from recent tasks page

Jun 27, 2016
Nah...play services crahes every 20seconds...
So gmail,YouTube too crash as it depends on play services....downloaded everything from Chinese app store and even tried opengapps,A-apps and benzo dynamic gapps.....
Nothing works...

I just wanted google play services to work ...
How can u even put google services in background running....its by default...and its not an app that can be locked from recent tasks page
Okay i didnt really knew what you were meaning. I never experienced that bug in a fewer version, so I think the problem is the 2.5 beta. If you can wait till 28th downgrade to 2.3 and if the stable 2.5 got the same problem we will find a way to fix it :)

Zangetsu1

Jan 10, 2017
Okay i didnt really knew what you were meaning. I never experienced that bug in a fewer version, so I think the problem is the 2.5 beta. If you can wait till 28th downgrade to 2.3 and if the stable 2.5 got the same problem we will find a way to fix it :)
sure
waiting for brush pack in bbs.lenovomobile.cn for 2.5 for Zuk Z1:)
thanks @v1nc

Jun 27, 2016
have you tried the rom...
did it work for u?
tell me that before trying to solve my problem
No i didnt installed it, that's because I told you to downgrade to 2.3 or wait for the stable release. After you posted again I just tried to help you somehow. There's a reason why its a beta and if they don't fix the bug in the stable version we can try to find the reason.

Zangetsu1

Jan 10, 2017
No i didnt installed it, that's because I told you to downgrade to 2.3 or wait for the stable release. After you posted again I just tried to help you somehow. There's a reason why its a beta and if they don't fix the bug in the stable version we can try to find the reason.
Yes...
I downgraded to 2.3.045 from the link that u once posted...
But it never showed any OTA...and in BBS.lenovomobile.cn....there are very less posts on 2.5....
Everything is for z2,z2pro..

Thanks for trying the ROM to help me ...:):)

Jun 27, 2016
Yes...
I downgraded to 2.3.045 from the link that u once posted...
But it never showed any OTA...and in BBS.lenovomobile.cn....there are very less posts on 2.5....
Everything is for z2,z2pro..

Thanks for trying the ROM to help me ...:):)
Yeah i dont get an ota either. But I'm positive that they release it on 28th, idk why they would tell they would do it and then don't to it, cyanogen did the same last year and told they will upgrade to android 6, and I think zuk has learned something from cyanogen. I try to help with anything that's possible :)

Zangetsu1

Jan 10, 2017
Yeah i dont get an ota either. But I'm positive that they release it on 28th, idk why they would tell they would do it and then don't to it, cyanogen did the same last year and told they will upgrade to android 6, and I think zuk has learned something from cyanogen. I try to help with anything that's possible :)
ur a true android fan!:)

Jun 27, 2016
no sign of ZUI 2.5 :(
chinese new year is today...
whats the matter?

no close beta
some one releases zui 2.5.115 and so on
I readed that the new years festival lasts 15 days and the chinese people got holidays for 7 days, so I think its usual that no one works now to upload the stable version.

Zangetsu1

Jan 10, 2017
Finaly stable 2.5 is out: http://bbs.lenovomobile.cn/z1/t642539/
Didn't had time to test, but I got the noification of the link on my phone :)
Thanks but its only for chinese users

we are getting zui 2.5.406 in coming weeks finally

currently good rom for zuk z1 happens to be MIUI as its not the best stable but has lots of useful features,
inbuilt app lock, second space, themes, multi apps etc and getting 4-5hrs of SOT

Rufles

Oct 18, 2017
What you mean chinese users only? only chinese language? i would like to buy a Z1 because the today price but it comes with CM 12.1:confused: