ROM ZUI 2.5.141 NOUGAT - MULTILANGUAGE

Luca

Jul 13, 2016
I try this rom from and it works good but i have a push problem with WhatsApp, Facebook, etc...
Anyone else? How can i solve it? Maybe i forgot some thing to set up...
Thx a lot for helping
Hi Stefan
I try this rom from and it works good but i have a push problem with WhatsApp, Facebook, etc...
Anyone else? How can i solve it? Maybe i forgot some thing to set up...
Thx a lot for helping
Hi Stefan, to solve that problem I tried to go to the Safecenter app, swipe the page and tap on Accelerate, than you can see a settings icon on the corner, tap it and than switch off the Auto release memory function. For me it works. Don't forget to set the apps in the Autostart manager and to lock them on the ram. I hope to help you.

Sent from my ZUK Z2131 using Tapatalk

Mar 3, 2017
Hi everyone. This is my first message.
This is best rom for this phone, but it's not possibile flash both rom+gapps(stock) due to a space problem.
Will be available a minimal ZUI 2.5 rom Nougat so it's possible to flash gapps too? Thanks @Francko76

82aquila

Feb 24, 2017
Goodmorning everyone. I have installed this ROM, but when I start up the phone I do not have the root and supersu. I tried to install supersu from the advanced options of TWRP but when rebooting the phone does not read the SIM card. how should I do?

musodatopo

Mar 1, 2017
since I installed this rom (after a chinese stock version) I'm not able to install Global o MULTILANGUAGE V.15 from Francko76. My Zuk keeps bricking. I have to stay on this rom to use it. Maybe because it's impossible a downgrade? I have to comeback to a stock vith QPST or MIFLASH?

Jan 31, 2017
since I installed this rom (after a chinese stock version) I'm not able to install Global o MULTILANGUAGE V.15 from Francko76. My Zuk keeps bricking. I have to stay on this rom to use it. Maybe because it's impossible a downgrade? I have to comeback to a stock vith QPST or MIFLASH?

Try twrp 3.0.2 from franco i dont see why it wont work..but yes is answer to your question.. But then it will start over again as your bootloader will lock itself again...anyway try Franco's twrp ...best of luck

musodatopo

Mar 1, 2017
Try twrp 3.0.2 from franco i dont see why it wont work..but yes is answer to your question.. But then it will start over again as your bootloader will lock itself again...anyway try Franco's twrp ...best of luck
No luck with Francko twrp.. I'll try to install a stock again and restart from the beginning

Feb 26, 2017
I want to try 2.5.344 by Franco76 as first after stock.. Should i unlock bootloader? Should i flash using miflash ? (As beginners guide mentions here)

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Rogi85

Mar 15, 2017
Hello guys! Two days ago i install this rom in my telephone. Yesterday i tried to install Amazon Undergroung and telephone reported this error (Unknown Sources are enabled), com.android.packageinstaller keeps stopping

After i install from the pc using apk installer, and when i install app cant connect to internet. Anymore have the same problem?

Thanks!