Zui 4.0.191 / 212 / 220 / 228 / 233 DEV UPDATED

Starchm

Sep 12, 2017
Rip english in this thread.

Actually Zui 4.0.191 still on android 8.0.
After some report battery seems to be better than 3.5.388.

Install guide:
I used twrp 3.2.1 chinese version.
Download the full zip
Clean system, dalvick, data, cache with twrp
Flash full zip with twrp

Link to download all dev rom.
Good luck and waiting for replys

Update #1:
Somebody tried to flash it via REDWOLF twrp its error 7
If somebody can, try stock locked bl and stock recovery flash.

Update #2:
If somebody can try it with twrp 3.2.x version

Update #3:
New link
New method

Update #4
Added new link with zui 4.0.212

Update #5
Same link but 220 and 228 is downloadable

Update #6
233 added

Last edited:

Starchm

Sep 12, 2017
15:20 system update ZU update version: 4.0.191 development version 758.70MB update log upgrade point zul 4.0 advanced beta test early version. This upgrade brings you a new lock screen, game mode, payment security, particle wallet and other key elements of 4.0, as well as the "Zhengya" theme, nighttime extreme power saving, URL security monitoring, recovery pre-installed applications and other intimate functions, There are a lot of detail optimizations. Looking forward to your trial and feedback, let us build a ZUI 4.0 that belongs to ZUK! Note: Please make sure that the phone does not have a root, and the power and storage space is sufficient. It is recommended that you reboot the system again after the upgrade is complete. If you encounter any problems during the upgrade process, please go to the official website of Lenovo official community ZUKZ2 Pro to start downloading.

Make sure your phone doesn't have a root and has plenty of power and storage. It is recommended that you reboot the system again after the upgrade is complete. If you encounter any problems during the upgrade process, please go to the Lenovo official community ZUKZ2 Pro beta block

FixForce

Sep 2, 2018
I tried updating using stock recovery and with locked bl. It didn't work, it just says "installation failed".

lesterjoel

Oct 28, 2017
I have downloaded and placed in internal storage but when installing through stock recovery I keep on getting update failed. Is there a step I'm missing?
Thanks

Apr 21, 2017
Tested it for a few days now, runs pretty smooth so far.
Hi Dolph,
since the 3.5.388 update some of us have an annoying bug where all the apps are killed at night time even if they are in all the "white lists" and power optimization is OFF. So at night no more messages from Whatsapp, reminders, alerts (like MyPillbox). It doesn't happen with the system apps.
In my opinion it is due to the "nighttime extreme power saving" ZUK introduced that is not well managed and overcome any other setup.
I'm not rooted and looked.
Do you have feedbacks on this issue with the latest firmware?
Thanks, ciao