ZUI 4.0.233 / 247 ST

Starchm

Sep 12, 2017
Here is the link to download it. 233

You can flash it via twrp.

Its a full zip / 1.79gb / so u can flash it anytime, u dont have to be on 3.5.388.

Ota update zip from 4pda.ru.
247 ota zip from 4pda.ru.

Changelog:
Upgrade point
This is a late version, ZUI 4.0, thank you for your patience. This update brings new key elements such as new lock screen, game mode, payment security, etc., as well as intimate functions such as “Zhengya” theme, sleep monitoring, nighttime extreme power saving, website security monitoring, and recovery of pre-installed applications. Improved the game's stuck problem and a lot of detail optimization. Long-term polishing, only for you.
Precautions:
Make sure your phone doesn't have a root and has plenty of power and storage. It is recommended that you reboot the system again after the upgrade is complete. If you encounter any problems during the upgrade process, please go to the Lenovo official forum (https://club.lenovo.com.cn/phone) for support, or let us know by "I want feedback."
During the upgrade process, the phone will heat up; for the first time after the upgrade, there may be a short-term slow response or increased power consumption. These are normal conditions, please don't worry.
ZUI 4.0 upgrade points
Desktop and system interface
New full-screen lock screen, please turn left on the lock screen to open the carousel, and also collect and share your favorite lock screen wallpaper;
Add the theme of “Zhengya” to give you a different feeling;
Optimize the interactive display of contacts and caller interfaces;
System and security
Add payment security to give you a secure and independent payment environment;
Added recovery pre-installed application function, uninstalled application one-click recovery;
Add a new game mode to fully optimize the game environment, shield unrelated interference, and help you to fully participate in the game state;
New Xunfei input method ZUI customized version, support game keyboard mode, play more convenient while playing;
Added URL security monitoring, prompting suspicious fake website, giving you a pair of eyes!
Adding extreme power saving at night, strictly controlling unnecessary self-starting power consumption behavior when you sleep well;
Optimize rights management and application installation strategies, and the system is more secure;
Optimize the harassment interception mechanism to improve call interception efficiency;
Optimize game jackpot issues and improve the gaming experience;
U health
Add sleep monitoring and sleep reminder, ZUI is your sleep housekeeper;
calendar
Increase festival details and learn more about solar terms and festivals;
Main interface optimization, adding more details;
Add new app
Adding Lenovo APP, it is more convenient for mobile phones to access official forums

all info from 4pda.ru.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2016
Very interesting. For the people who installed it how is the battery life.
Of course it's very soon now but I run miui 10 and the battery life is very good so I want to know if it worth trying zui 4

Starchm

Sep 12, 2017
Very interesting. For the people who installed it how is the battery life.
Of course it's very soon now but I run miui 10 and the battery life is very good so I want to know if it worth trying zui 4
Wasnt on the rom but some guys who used dev version said battery drain still exist some said battery isnt draining.

Sirrr

Dec 17, 2017
not yet, but it is on its way according to a thread from lenovo club forum (i don't now how, but on my other phone - ZUK Edge - i already received OTA to 4.0)

BenjieB

Nov 26, 2016
Paris
Thank you Starchm.
Do you know where we can learn about the official changlog vs previous ST version ?
I went ahead and flash 4.0.233

Here is the Changlog:

This update brings new key elements such as new lock screen, game mode, payment security, etc., as well as intimate functions such as “Zhengya” theme, sleep monitoring, nighttime extreme power saving, website security monitoring, and recovery of pre-installed applications. Improved the game's stuck problem and a lot of detail optimization. Long-term polishing, only for you.

ZUI 4.0 upgrade points desktop and system interface new full-screen lock screen, please turn left on the lock screen interface to open the carousel, you can also collect and share your favorite lock screen wallpaper; add "Zheng Ya" theme, square inch to give you Experience; optimize interactive display of contacts and caller interface; add security for system and security, give you a secure and independent payment environment; add pre-installed application function, uninstall application one-click recovery; add new game mode, fully optimize Game environment, shielding unrelated interference, help you to fully participate in the game state; new Xunfei input method ZUI customized version, support game keypad mode, play more convenient while chatting; add URL security monitoring, prompt suspicious fake website, give You have a pair of eye-catching eyes; add the ultimate energy saving at night, strictly control unnecessary self-starting power consumption behavior when you sleep well; optimize the rights management and application installation strategy, the system has more peace of mind protection; optimize the harassment interception mechanism and improve the efficiency of call interception; Optimize the game Caton problem and improve the game experience; U Health adds sleep monitoring and sleep reminder, ZUI is your sleep housekeeper; calendar increase Festival information, learn more solar terms and festivals little knowledge; the main interface optimization, add more details; application to add new Lenovo APP, more convenient mobile access to the official forum.

ZUK Z2 Pro on Tapatalk

Last edited:

mariozlp

Jul 29, 2016
I found the ota update file on a russian site (googled the 4.0.233st for z2121) but was unable to install it. Inside .zuiota or in root directory update.zip . Seems like it starts installing and after 2% it gives an error, so i reboot to phone mode.