ZUI 4.0.233 / 247 ST

FixForce

Sep 2, 2018
OTA update doesn't work to me as well.
I tried using a VPN app and checking for updates on the system applications, but it still says I am on the latest version (3.5.388).
Guess I'll have to wait a couple of days.

Jun 18, 2018
I went ahead and flash 4.0.233

Here is the Changlog:

This update brings new key elements such as new lock screen, game mode, payment security, etc., as well as intimate functions such as “Zhengya” theme, sleep monitoring, nighttime extreme power saving, website security monitoring, and recovery of pre-installed applications. Improved the game's stuck problem and a lot of detail optimization. Long-term polishing, only for you.

ZUI 4.0 upgrade points desktop and system interface new full-screen lock screen, please turn left on the lock screen interface to open the carousel, you can also collect and share your favorite lock screen wallpaper; add "Zheng Ya" theme, square inch to give you Experience; optimize interactive display of contacts and caller interface; add security for system and security, give you a secure and independent payment environment; add pre-installed application function, uninstall application one-click recovery; add new game mode, fully optimize Game environment, shielding unrelated interference, help you to fully participate in the game state; new Xunfei input method ZUI customized version, support game keypad mode, play more convenient while chatting; add URL security monitoring, prompt suspicious fake website, give You have a pair of eye-catching eyes; add the ultimate energy saving at night, strictly control unnecessary self-starting power consumption behavior when you sleep well; optimize the rights management and application installation strategy, the system has more peace of mind protection; optimize the harassment interception mechanism and improve the efficiency of call interception; Optimize the game Caton problem and improve the game experience; U Health adds sleep monitoring and sleep reminder, ZUI is your sleep housekeeper; calendar increase Festival information, learn more solar terms and festivals little knowledge; the main interface optimization, add more details; application to add new Lenovo APP, more convenient mobile access to the official forum.

ZUK Z2 Pro on Tapatalk
Hi,
Can you share your inputs regarding the Position travel app?
is it still there?
is it working? (joystick wise?)

jace699

Oct 14, 2017
Hello
I have ZUI 3.5.388, unlocked the bootloader and Magisk, if it will be available Full Ota ZUI4.0.233ST, please post it on the forum so that it can be installed with TWRP but without losing programs from the installed version of ZUI, that is 3.5.388.
greetings
jace699
ps. already shared version of Z2PRO-ZUI4.0.233ST-FULL-twrp.zip does not have the option of updating Full Ota? Through update.zip with TWRP?

Starchm

Sep 12, 2017
Hello
I have ZUI 3.5.388, unlocked the bootloader and Magisk, if it will be available Full Ota ZUI4.0.233ST, please post it on the forum so that it can be installed with TWRP but without losing programs from the installed version of ZUI, that is 3.5.388.
greetings
jace699
ps. already shared version of Z2PRO-ZUI4.0.233ST-FULL-twrp.zip does not have the option of updating Full Ota? Through update.zip with TWRP?

full otas mostly is 1.8gb. The shared is 1.79gb so good luck to try it.

edit: I think its a full ota zip, cuz if u read back the thread u will see somebody sucessfully flashed it over 3.5.388..

Starchm

Sep 12, 2017
Anybody how flashed the rom, can do a favour for me?

Install antutu and geekbench.
First clean the ram / i mean all app from ram /
2. restart device
3. run antutu and make a screenshot about the score
4. Clean again ram
5. restart
6. Run geekbench and make again screenshot about score.

And if possible check that, is the data partition f2fs or ext4

Thanks guys.

nick234242

Oct 9, 2017
You mean this 4.0 version doesn't give you push notifications?
Yes i have to open whatsapp to receive push messages noting that i addedd all permissions and whitelisted the app everywhere and removed battery optimization.

I even tried to make it a system app but yet still same behavior.

Too bad as the rom is quite fast and battery friendly and feature rich

Mar 14, 2017
Algeria
Yes i have to open whatsapp to receive push messages noting that i addedd all permissions and whitelisted the app everywhere and removed battery optimization.

I even tried to make it a system app but yet still same behavior.

Too bad as the rom is quite fast and battery friendly and feature rich
Did you activate the notifications in parameters?

nick234242

Oct 9, 2017
Did you activate the notifications in parameters?
Yes everything was set as follows:
- under notifications all options enabled
- all app permissions granted
- memory accelartor whitelisted for whatsapp
- autostart white listed
- battery saver disabled for whatsapp
- background usage access and unlimited access granted

Any suggestions? Do you have it working on this rom anyone?

Starchm

Sep 12, 2017
Yes everything was set as follows:
- under notifications all options enabled
- all app permissions granted
- memory accelartor whitelisted for whatsapp
- autostart white listed
- battery saver disabled for whatsapp
- background usage access and unlimited access granted

Any suggestions? Do you have it working on this rom anyone?
Funny part, when i was on zui's then its worked perfectly for me with the same setup like ur one

Jun 18, 2018
Hi!,
can some one pleeease check position travel? hehe
You can usually find it under: Settings > Lab features > position travel.

It fakes the GPS, and has a joystick (floating) that should appear..