ZUI 4.0.233 / 247 ST

Starchm

Sep 12, 2017
Thanks for the full OTA. Security patchs are from August.
Can u do this?

Install antutu and geekbench.
First clean the ram / i mean all app from ram /
2. restart device
3. run antutu and make a screenshot about the score
4. Clean again ram
5. restart
6. Run geekbench and make again screenshot about score.

And if possible check that, is the data partition f2fs or ext4

nick234242

Oct 9, 2017
Funny part, when i was on zui's then its worked perfectly for me with the same setup like ur one
I reinstalled ...Had to disable memory cleaning in safe center and whitelist everything now it seems push is working ok..will test for some time..weird zui

greedy

May 27, 2017
Hi!,
can some one pleeease check position travel? hehe
You can usually find it under: Settings > Lab features > position travel.

It fakes the GPS, and has a joystick (floating) that should appear..
It exists, but when you enter in "Position Travel", a new window 100% written in Chinese appears...

Jun 18, 2018
It exists, but when you enter in "Position Travel", a new window 100% written in Chinese appears...
Thanks! yeah typical... they have not translated it :p
but it is quite useful ^^ (Fake GPS without root need)
I would ask if you can test it... but if its fully in chinese... i guess that over complicates things.
Thanks!

nick234242

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks! yeah typical... they have not translated it :p
but it is quite useful ^^ (Fake GPS without root need)
I would ask if you can test it... but if its fully in chinese... i guess that over complicates things.
Thanks!
I'll rwstore it and try to translate the webui to u using xposed, do u need anything other than functionality?

Jun 18, 2018
I'll rwstore it and try to translate the webui to u using xposed, do u need anything other than functionality?
Wow thanks a lot!
Well I guess just
1) to know if it works (correctly fakes the GPS)
2) know if the flying joystick works (appears on another app, and moves the gps location)

and basically that is it i think.
Thanks!

nick234242

Oct 9, 2017
Wow thanks a lot!
Well I guess just
1) to know if it works (correctly fakes the GPS)
2) know if the flying joystick works (appears on another app, and moves the gps location)

and basically that is it i think.
Thanks!
Give it a try with these screenshots

Attachments

Jun 18, 2018
Give it a try with these screenshots
Amazing!!! (wow how did you translate it?)
Well from the version it seems that they did not do any changes from the current one... so maybe it still now working.

Would you mind doing a final test?
Press the blue button (to activate position travel), and then click on the (it will appear) joystick button (should appear above the search magnifying glass button).
And bingo! there should be a floating joystick that appears ... (today that is the thing that is not working in 3.5.)

nick234242

Oct 9, 2017
Amazing!!! (wow how did you translate it?)
Well from the version it seems that they did not do any changes from the current one... so maybe it still now working.

Would you mind doing a final test?
Press the blue button (to activate position travel), and then click on the (it will appear) joystick button (should appear above the search magnifying glass button).
And bingo! there should be a floating joystick that appears ... (today that is the thing that is not working in 3.5.)
Now would you explain what does this do? I think it needs amap or something but i debloated chinese apps...let me know what does it do maybe i re-add them thks
I translated using xposed all trans module, im rootrd

Attachments