ZUI 4.0.233 / 247 ST

Chromatic

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.
I won't root my phone as for some purchasing app, no root allowed.
So, for me, disabling the security center is a no go. I'll dig a bit more...

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.
I won't root my phone as for some purchasing app, no root allowed.
So, for me, disabling the security center is a no go. I'll dig a bit more...
The task killer within zui safecenter gets invoked at deep sleep even if u whitelist the apps, that's why uninstalling it fixed the issue... As foe your endeavour, keep us posted if u get any results. Cheers

Jun 18, 2018
The task killer within zui safecenter gets invoked at deep sleep even if u whitelist the apps, that's why uninstalling it fixed the issue... As foe your endeavour, keep us posted if u get any results. Cheers
And just deactivating the automatic task killer of settings... In theory that should work no?

Oct 9, 2017
And just deactivating the automatic task killer of settings... In theory that should work no?
For me it didn't, as a first step i disabled safecenter then decided to uninstall it, go ahead and disable safecenter and let's see if that would work for u but my opinion is that it wont disable it :( , now honestly the phone is super smooth with instant notifications just you'll miss the permissions manager which can be replaced by app ops (i have the paid if u want it)

Starchm

Sep 12, 2017
For me it didn't, as a first step i disabled safecenter then decided to uninstall it, go ahead and disable safecenter and let's see if that would work for u but my opinion is that it wont disable it :( , now honestly the phone is super smooth with instant notifications just you'll miss the permissions manager which can be replaced by app ops (i have the paid if u want it)
Im lazy to search perfect ap ops app, but if u link it i can add it to the first post or if u want u can write a new thread about this method.

domertas

Jan 8, 2018
Hi guys, after update to 4.0.247 I don't have "sunset to sunrise" option for night light. Is it gone for everyone or just for me? Screenshot_2018-11-04-12-19-22-0978006126.png

FixForce

Sep 2, 2018
Finally some good news,
I disabled then uninstalled safecenter and replaced it with app ops for apps permissions and here we go push notifications working even after a good night sleep!!! Also battery optimization turned off for required apps and locked them in memory @Emilic @Starchm @Chromatic
In terms of battery consumption, have you noticed any differences (more/less durability) or it's almost the same?

crisps

Aug 28, 2016
But keep on mind.... Uninstall safecenter means no Update OTA possible...
If next update the safecenter gets updated

Dec 27, 2017
So i removed safecenter but now i cannot edit apps permission anymore.

Does anyone have notifications working properly ? Also i cannot lock apps in recents anymore

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

n0body

Mar 17, 2018
Same stuff if you're rooted u wont ota update
That's what I thought as well but yesterday I did get a notification for update to 4.0.247 on my Magisk systemlessly rooted unlocked bootloader 3.5.388 Zuk Z2 Pro. I clicked download and it did actually get downloaded!
After uninstalling Magisk (restore images method) I tried to install the zip in the .zuiota folder via twrp but got an Error-7.
After rebooting to system unfortunately the .zuiota zip file was missing. The Sys Upd said the usual ie phone is rooted, not possible to check for updates... However I do still see (with root) the 1 on the Sys Update icon.

Weird if you ask me..

Dec 27, 2017
That's what I thought as well but yesterday I did get a notification for update to 4.0.247 on my Magisk systemlessly rooted unlocked bootloader 3.5.388 Zuk Z2 Pro. I clicked download and it did actually get downloaded!
After uninstalling Magisk (restore images method) I tried to install the zip in the .zuiota folder via twrp but got an Error-7.
After rebooting to system unfortunately the .zuiota zip file was missing. The Sys Upd said the usual ie phone is rooted, not possible to check for updates... However I do still see (with root) the 1 on the Sys Update icon.

Weird if you ask me..
Try using magisk hide on the sys updater app

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk