The bugs that I have noticed:
- I am using Google Clock as my alarm and this morning it didn't ring. I noticed that the alarm clock icon disappears from notification bar after some time (doing some testing to see when it happens...). The autostart and memory clearing settings are as they should be, and notifications are on...
- My default gallery is QuickPic and after the update to Oreo all the fonts and icons in the app changed their color to pink and there's no setting to change that...
- Previous ZUI themes (1.9+) are not working any more. I was using Lucency theme, which was brilliant, and now all the icons look terribly rough to me.
- The programmers lost some spaces when translating to English, because a lot of times (especially when granting permissions to apps) the words are not separated.
- Google Contacts did not want to sync at the beginning. I reinstalled google contacts sync app and allowed it to autostart, but I think the issue was that some of the app permissions were off after Oreo update.
- Night mode control disappeared from Quick Panel. It is now only available under settings -> Display -> Night Light.