Zuk Z2 call not sent

MrKK11

Sep 13, 2018
Hi
I am facing a problem with my ZUK Z2. After removing the second sim card I am not able to do any calls. My signal strength is fine the sim card is fine (already tried a diffrent one) and I have tried if the problem is solved when I reinsert the second sim card as before but it's still the same problem. The error "call not sent" occurs everytime. I have already tried to reset the network setting and rebooted multible times, google wasn't helpful either.
Whenever I get called, I see it on my display and I can accept the call, however I can't hear the other one and the other can't hear me.

Do you have any idea how I could fix this without wipeing the whole data or to factory reset the phone?

Thanks
Kevin

MrKK11

Sep 13, 2018
It works again for me. But I don't know exactly what the solution was I just tried everything. In the end it worked after I changed the slot for my Sim Card and reseted the network settings. I don't know if this really was the solution. Be aware when you reset your network settings all saved wifi passwords and other saved connections are lost.
If this doesn't help I don't think there is another way than to reset the phone or flash a new software.