ZUK Z2 PRO Bricked Qfil works, but does not initialize my device

Jul 20, 2018
Hello friends, my Zuk is bricked.

I have already passed all of these versions of ROM Stock via Qfil and even after all the operation is successful Zuk can even start to boot but hangs in the boot animation or simply in the Zuk logo (before launching the boot animation).

222.PNG

With ROM Stock 2.3 (I did not work with my Chip or WIFI) I was able to log into the system and enable USB debugging. With that I unblocked Bootloader and installed TWRP (I tried several versions). When trying to pass a Custom ROM, I get "ERROR 7" it can not mount the "/ system" at all. I found a forum that says I need to redo this partition.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/lenovo-zuk-z2/help/phone-bricked-partition-t3599107

I have tried to pass the ROMs through miFlash but it simply finishes the process very fast, mes to return a success message but the ZUK does not leave the EDL, and as if it was not happening anything for him.

If anyone knows how to proceed please help me, I'm already 3 days without my zuk

Jul 20, 2018
Did you try 1.9 QFIL? Managed to get in 9008 and flash? After that i got ota's and updated 3.1 with stock recovery, then new ota to 3.5.388 ST.
Yes I tried to pass the 1.9, unfortunately with it Zuk for the first ZUK logo (That before starting the boot animation) it takes about 3 seconds and it restarts.

Jul 20, 2018
Maybe the power botton is stuck somehow? I have had that one's, hardly to find.
Or did you format the phone with twrp and then flash stock ZUI with qfil?
Unfortunately the button is not stuck. But yes, before I had formatted with TWRP to try to install another custom ROM but the system did not mount. So I was without any SS in the ZUK. That's where I made the flash via QFIL 1.9 and the other versions to see if it worked again.

Alexzui

Jul 30, 2016
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Unfortunately the button is not stuck. But yes, before I had formatted with TWRP to try to install another custom ROM but the system did not mount. So I was without any SS in the ZUK. That's where I made the flash via QFIL 1.9 and the other versions to see if it worked again.
Ok, i can remember i had the same problem with error 7 and not mounting the system. I had to install a vendor zip file. Do you know about that? I took it from this forum.

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, i can remember i had the same problem with error 7 and not mounting the system. I had to install a vendor zip file. Do you know about that? I took it from this forum.

If it is that file to install Treble ROMs I have already flashed it but unfortunately nothing. Do you have the link to this file? may be different from what I've done here.

nero355

Jan 14, 2017
I have already passed all of these versions of ROM Stock via Qfil and even after all the operation is successful Zuk can even start to boot but hangs in the boot animation or simply in the Zuk logo (before launching the boot animation).

I have tried to pass the ROMs through miFlash but it simply finishes the process very fast, mes to return a success message but the ZUK does not leave the EDL, and as if it was not happening anything for him.

If anyone knows how to proceed please help me, I'm already 3 days without my zuk
Did you use the QFIL software of the miFlash software ?!

Please use QFIL only! and start with ZUI 1.9 to make sure everything is reset and updated correctly from there onwards!