Zuk z2 pro type c port

HansNL

Mar 22, 2017
Same here. I also tried different cables but it seems the problem comes from the phone

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Z2 Pro met Tapatalk

Sep 20, 2016
Did you guys try to clean the port? I experienced some times (I basically put my phone in my pocket) that some dust fills up in the port and after that it easilly disconnets. But after cleaning the port everything is just fine again. Maybe it is the same issue for you too

bruneba

Apr 8, 2017
Did you guys try to clean the port? I experienced some times (I basically put my phone in my pocket) that some dust fills up in the port and after that it easilly disconnets. But after cleaning the port everything is just fine again. Maybe it is the same issue for you too
Its been this since I bought it.

HansNL

Mar 22, 2017
How can you clean there ? I thought with a needle but I'm anxious to make a short

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Z2 Pro met Tapatalk

josdomsil

Feb 3, 2017
I've already cleaned there, it still happens

Jul 8, 2016
I had the same problem. Cleaned it with a needle... First very gentle, but that did not work.
Then I started pushing a bit harder, just so I could scratch the bottom.
The dust that's in there gets pushed together by the connector. You need a little force to clean it.

josdomsil

Feb 3, 2017
I had the same problem. Cleaned it with a needle... First very gentle, but that did not work.
Then I started pushing a bit harder, just so I could scratch the bottom.
The dust that's in there gets pushed together by the connector. You need a little force to clean it.
Oh my god, the cable its supposed to go fully in, before about 2 millimeters didnt go in, i cleaned my port and it charges perfectly now.