Zuk Z2 shutdown if not connected to charging battery

Legolas

Mar 14, 2017
Hei, friend. I got problem with my Z2.

My mobile always turns off automatically when it is unplugged from the charging process. I do not know where the problem. This problem occurs when using AEX 5. *. I think rom is the source of the problem. so, I tried Viper, and currently Jaguar. Keep facing the same problem. Please help me..

Current mobile status:
-unlock bootloader,
-installed twrp 3.2.1-0,
-custom rom updated jaguar OS,
-opengapps 8.1 micro, and
-magisk 16.

Legolas

Mar 14, 2017
@DarkWinterCloud

thank you for your care, friends. by the way, do you have a battery seller recommendations for me? because I am from Indonesia, and this phone is not officially entered into Indonesia. then it is very hard to find a new battery for this phone.

DarkWinterCloud

Jan 20, 2017
Brasil
www.profixstore.com.br
@DarkWinterCloud

thank you for your care, friends. by the way, do you have a battery seller recommendations for me? because I am from Indonesia, and this phone is not officially entered into Indonesia. then it is very hard to find a new battery for this phone.
Look at Aliexpress and search for a seller with the higher review notes.

Look at this thread to gain some knowledge about replacement parts:

https://zukfans.eu/community/threads/advice-from-a-technician-about-buying-replacement-parts.7895/

Legolas

Mar 14, 2017
finally, i replace old battery with new from aliexpress. and i instal custom rom for this zuk. my zuk is doing very well. Screenshot_20190129-143108.png