Staff member
Jun 3, 2016

MarkH-ZUK

Founder of ZUKFans
Staff member
Jun 3, 2016

Celoxocis

Jun 17, 2016
To be able to modify it we still need root.
But there is hope. A vurnability has been found in the snapdragon 820 to allow root access. It has been done on the Galaxy S7 Edge powered by the 820. Now we only need to wait for a developer to figure out to apply the exploit on the Z2 (Pro).

I would prefer a bootloader crack but that would require a really good interpredit coder.

MarkH-ZUK

Founder of ZUKFans
Staff member
Jun 3, 2016
Looks to me like generic root clickbait.
yes clickbait! there is no ROOT yet. Even here in Shenzhen, the market ROM guys and QQ ZUK users don't have ROOT. This is all fake crap on the root topic for now. ROOT will be announced here the second it's available for Z2 and Z2 Pro.

Neu86

Jul 1, 2016
and I managed to flash the post mate, thank you very much all solved friend and I have my zuk z2 about hehehehe

Neu86

Jul 1, 2016
Good morning, you have to follow the tutorial in Chinese above, and in 2 minutes you will have and Flashed again. Lenovo drivers installed adb and put the zuk z2 in fast boot mode is done by vol + and power and when you leave the logo zuk loose power and continues to maintain vol +. Entering a menu leaving 1 to 5 various commands, stay there do not give anything as these already in fastboot mode on the phone and you can to flash, greetings and hope I've helped.

Jul 11, 2016
When i started to flash, the phonedisplay turned off, but the program on my pc says "Sahara fail"
I attached the log after the first and after the second try.
Quick answer would be awesome!

Attachments

Jul 11, 2016
When i started to flash, the phonedisplay turned off, but the program on my pc says "Sahara fail"
I attached the log after the first and after the second try.
Quick answer would be awesome!
OK, I have the solution:)
When you get the Sahara-Fail-error then it is because you wait too long before klicking download.
When your phone enters the Emergency-Download mode and the software on PC recognices the phone you had too klick the download button very fast. Thats it.