1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZUK Z3 Max listed at Gearbest! ...Whaaaat?

Discussion in 'Fan Lobby' started by maxionline, Jul 12, 2017.

1. maxionline

maxionline Member

OnePlus likes this.
  2. OnePlus

OnePlus Active Member

Wow, nice spot. It's a shame there aren't more specs shown in the listing, but it does seem to indicate it will have 256GB of storage and 8GB RAM as the leaked screenshots suggested. 20MP and 16MP cameras are also stated. I am hoping the wording of 'Phablet' in the title and the 4,000mAh battery means a screen size of at least 5.5", since the ZUK Z2 is too small for me. It would also be nice to have AMOLED like on the Z2 Pro.

They are expecting stock in 7-15 days so we should hopefully find out more about this device very soon, assuming that estimate is indeed correct. ;) I'm very excited about this device!

EDIT: I just checked the listing and it is showing the price as almost £450. While that is good value in comparison with the OnePlus 5, it will be far too expensive for me to afford since my budget for a new handset is around £300. I am hoping for another model with 6GB RAM and 128GB of storage.

Otherwise i'll probably end up getting the ZTE Axon 7, which is available for as little as £225 on AliExpress and offers a SD820, 4GB RAM, 5.5" 2560x1440 AMOLED and Dolby Atmos dual-stereo speakers, as well as 64GB of storage and a MicroSD expansion slot. :p

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  3. maxionline

maxionline Member

but still im not sure if will come a new smartphone from Zuk, maybe this is a marketing movement of gearbest to get to their page looking for the Zuk Z3 in google... Take that gearbest publication with a pinch of salt..

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    OnePlus likes this.
  4. OnePlus

OnePlus Active Member

Yeah... I'm probably getting a bit carried away with it all to be honest. :D It's just exciting for me because i'm currently on the verge of buying a new phone; with the only thing holding me back being the rumours about this new 'ZUK Z3'.

I might just forget about it and order myself an Axon 7 from China, since the ZUK Z3 wouldn't be anywhere near as cheap and is unlikely to include features like the dual-stereo speakers, which is something i'm really enthusiastic about getting.

5. maxionline

maxionline Member

Same as me, i need a new smartphone and i am waiting for real news about Zuk. But my options are limited because i need B4 for LTE, and there are very few with that band support :(

OnePlus likes this.